The Rebel’s Manifesto
1. Do the opposite of what you were taught in school.
3. Study the work of other rebels. Steal things from them. Research with fury.
4. Forget about the competition. They are on a different path than you. Trends are for suckers.
5. “There’s nothing we really need to do that isn’t dangerous”— John Cage.
Do the things that scare you on a daily basis.
6. Make a mess.
7. Embrace your darkside. Your so called “Dark Qualities” (or labels) are a source of great power.
Find a way to incorporate them into your work. Feature them.
Pay particular attention to what makes you angry.
8. Exercise your voice. Put your thoughts, ideas and opinions out into the world
even if it scares the shit out of you (see number 5).
9. Expand your horizons. Leave home. Visit other places/cultures. Wander aimlessly.
10. Never limit your playtime. Even if your brain is telling you otherwise.
All of your best stuff comes from it, if you allow yourself to remain open to the unknown.
11. Question EVERYTHING.
13. Follow your heart.