January 31, 2013

10 Second Interview

My 10 s Interview


Who would you want to be with on a desert island?

What's your favorite 80's band?

What music should they play at your funeral?  Beethoven: Moonlight Sonata 
Bury me with my... Diaries;)

What should your biography be titled?  Eternal Escapist

My philosophy is...   Do be do be do (Sinatra)

The key to success is...   
Passion

If I woke up as the opposite sex, I'd...   Rule the world, as they do

The best things in life are...   Not for sale

Why does paper beat rock?   The soft always wins the hard, still

If you were famous, what would you be famous for?   Words

What's the sexiest thing a man can wear?   Baby blue Oxford shirt (with a scent from drying outside and ironed after that)

Ignorance ...   Breeds vulgarity.

What always makes you smile, no matter how bad a day you're having?   My daughter, the light & love of my life

What's your dream job?   Writer (successful & well-paid)

What's the most embarrassing song in your collection?   Itsy Bitsy Spider (by Carly Simon)  

What is your favorite word?   WOW!

The sitcom about my life would be named...   ...And then she woke up!

What's your favorite type of cuisine?   Italian and Finnish  

Quick! Name a book you've recently finished reading!  


To err is...   Indeed human

Everything is negotiable in a relationship, except...   Betrayal

Why did Jack and Jill really go up the hill?   To chill

People make fun of my...   Saying the same thing twice

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?   Diplomat

The older I get, the more I...   Relax 

Take whatever you want. Just don't take my...   Memories

What are three words that sum you up?   Mom - Love - Laugh

If I were a Disney character, I'd be...   Alice in Wonderland

My worst part time job was...   Picking strawberries

What expression do you really hate?   Summa summarum

The answer to the ultimate question is...   Canada

Who is your hero?   All mothers (especially single ones)

I'd describe my sense of humor as...   Crazy

I'd do just about anything for...   Saving my child

Who would play you in a movie version of your life?   Charlize Theron (I wish:) quite optimistic)

What's your favorite brand?   Ralph Lauren and no brand 

What is your biggest fear?   Total loneliness

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?   Hasn't everyone?

What's your favorite music/singer? Oh, so many. Soul music mainly. Aretha is my Queen.

My power animal is...

Tiger (my Chinese horoscope). 
I love lions.

 Bette.




FOLLOW ME: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE+ | FLICKR | YOUTUBE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2014 © BETTE'S. Powered by Blogger.